I have done all the mainstream things I could in Cyprus just in two weeks. Things I never did before. I had lots of fun, enjoyed every moment! But I am not sure that the other people are enjoying it. For example why do you go clubbing if you just intend to stand in a corner, smoking, drinking and looking at people without interacting? Why do you have to be "plastic", with silicon boobs, perfectly straight hair, erase the smile from your face and go out? Why do you have to be perfectly dressed, with your very tight jeans and shirt just to go out in the 40 Celsius? Am i just having fun because I am living the mainstream life in a non mainstream way? What is mainstream really?
Well, on another note I enjoyed my night out at a gay club. Everybody was dancing like crazy, happy, cool people. And my friend was very happy we decided to join him.
Tonight is culture night...hope it is not disappointing.
Update:
Ωραία η παράσταση από το Εθνικό Θέατρο Ελλάδας χτες το βράδι (Άλκηστης). Σκηνοθετικά τουλάχιστον και μουσικά με ενθουσίασε, αρκετά ψαγμένη. Από ερμηνείες πάλι ήταν μέτρια.
6 σχόλια:
we have gay clubs in cyprus?!
Em morfomeni kopella ise kai kseris tis apantisis.
Kai profanos touto ennen to mainstream.
Mainsream gia tous akaliergitous.
Mainstream gia tous kenous pedias.
Mainstream ine o politismos se kathe tou ekfansi.
Arki n asholoumaste mazi tou pio sihna ap oti me tin ipokoultoura.
we have people who stand in a corner, smoking, drinking and looking at people without interacting?!
Fuck mainstream!!
Esi na pernas kala kai who cares ti kanoun oi alloi?
Yes ρίτσα έχουμε (2 από ότι ξέρω) και αξίζει τον κόπο να πας. Διασκέδαση στο φούλ
Ανώνυμε ξέρω κάποιες από τις απαντήσεις. Αυτό που δεν ξέρω είναι τι ξέρουν και τι σκέφτονται τούτοι όλοι γύρω μας.
Sike: we have people who just go out to play the hunters?
AHaha.Arahni mou an ne gia toutous pou lalis pou eperiegrapses sto postakion sou en efkoli i apantisi.
Toutoi en i skeftounte.Pianoun oti tous serviroun.Paratira to...
Δημοσίευση σχολίου