Δευτέρα 12 Οκτωβρίου 2009

Slowing down

I have been running like crazy, doing lots of things, socially mainly. Go out, see friends, meet people, spend time with family, laugh, love, be happy. Now I am tired. I simply want to be me, at my space, with my people and our thoughts. I am slowing down and I am not afraid of my thoughts any more.

It is ok to be low for a bit. It is fine to stay home and think. It is cool hanging around with the ones you love and staying quiet.

So I am slowing down....I am letting go of the summer mood.

4 σχόλια:

The Passenger είπε...

"It is ok to be low for a bit"

I'd say.

:)

the Idiot Mouflon είπε...

"...I am letting go of the summer mood..."

Μα που Οκτώβρη μήνα; Εβιάτηκες...

:-)

Arahni είπε...

@ Passenger: We will see if I can stay low for a bit. I am afraid that I will stay low longer. This is the fear...

@ Idiot Mouflon: Επερπάτησα στη δουλειά σήμερα τζαι ήταν να φυρτώ που την ζέστη....τζαι εσύ λαλείς μου εν Οκτώβρης; :)

ΑΓΑΝΑΚΤΙΣΜΕΝΗ είπε...

yeap..it is good..sometimes its just everything we want..