I have realized these days how easy it is for people to mis-communicate. There is a huge gap between what you say and the kind of meanings created in the other person's head. Two completely opposite worlds: black/white, love/friendship, yes/no. So I have decided to simply trust my intuition, people's body language and their actions. All indirect messages are forwarded to another universe that I do not intend to visit soon. Now I am into simple uncomplicated life.
Other than that life is good, spirit is high and I need some sleep...
6 σχόλια:
The Passenger
είπε...
Αχ τζείνο το body language...
AX!
Ο ένας καταλάβει ότι είσαι ελέφαντας, ο άλλος ότι είσαι καγκουρώ ενώ εσύ το μόνο που είσαι εν άθρωπος.
Kai oloi sighizonte kai oloi nomizoun alla, kanun alla kai i apli zoe ginete mallia kouvaria. Has been part of my confusion lately but I am a new person today, no preconceptions about anything.
6 σχόλια:
Αχ τζείνο το body language...
AX!
Ο ένας καταλάβει ότι είσαι ελέφαντας, ο άλλος ότι είσαι καγκουρώ ενώ εσύ το μόνο που είσαι εν άθρωπος.
Ουμφ...
Kai oloi sighizonte kai oloi nomizoun alla, kanun alla kai i apli zoe ginete mallia kouvaria. Has been part of my confusion lately but I am a new person today, no preconceptions about anything.
What happened today then?
healing, as in spiritual process. Long story and I feel like sleeping early tonight. will explain in detail at some point.
You can always count on your intuition. Even when she lets you down at least she is Yours.
I have to start listening to it, and not making her shut up :)
Δημοσίευση σχολίου