There is a smile I love, and this lyric got stuck in my head: "when I think of heaven I think of you". Now heaven has a face and a soul, and this soul managed to make me go to sleep smiling last night. What I am keeping from yesterday is that feeling good is a state of mind that people around you can help maintain. If they play against you then you should stop trying to keep them - just let go. I am letting go and this time it does not hurt. Yesterday I decided to let go of one and opened the door to that wonderful smile.
For a change I know what I want - I want heaven. I am almost in harmony and will soon allow myself to enter, the gate is open.
2 σχόλια:
kiaorkassou (me tin kalin ennoia) esigkinisezme
I am very proud of you
http://mariatweety.blogspot.com
ENA A3IOLOGO BLOG ENOS KORITSIOU PALEUEI
Δημοσίευση σχολίου