Παρασκευή 14 Μαΐου 2010

the search? the holy grail?

The search for straight men is quite similar to the search of the Holy Grail. Everybody is looking for them with no success, and some say they no longer exist.

I have nothing against gay people, on the contrary I appreciate them and can only imagine the kind of struggles (both internal and social) they are going through. What I am saying is that I am meeting more and more gay, and no straight men. Where did all the straight (single) men go?

5 σχόλια:

The Passenger είπε...

Υou drove them to extinction.

ΦΛΕΓΟΜΕΝΟΣ είπε...

γιατί στα αγγλικά αυτό το κείμενο;

ΦΛΕΓΟΜΕΝΟΣ είπε...

οι gay είναι αναγκαίοι

Arahni είπε...

@ Passenger: You as in me as a person, as a woman? Or you as in all women?

@ Φλεγόμενος: Μερικές φορές έτσι μου βγαίνει (τα αγγλικά εννοώ). Δεν διαφωνώ ότι είναι αναγκαίοι, ή ότι έχουν τα ίδια δικαιώματα με εμάς. Διαπιστώνω ότι έχουν αυξηθεί, ή απλά νιώθουν πιο άνετα να το δηλώνουν.

The Passenger είπε...

Which one do you think is more probable?