Τετάρτη 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2008

2008

Another year going by, a new one coming, and you never know what is there for you, and how this one might turn out. Hopefully it will be great for all of us.

2008 was a year for growing up and changing attitude towards life. Finding out that some things are more important than others - being with those you love and cherish, healthy and happy. I have learned that I can reach the top but it is probably not worth trying if it means sacrificing yourself. So instead of doing that I prefer simple, everyday life, in which I strive to be myself, be real and not someone else. And I can tell you, it is not always easy for other people to accept that.

I have learned to trust my instinct and let people go, or push people out of my life especially if they are hurting me on purpose. I have learned that people claiming to love you are not always to be trusted - hidden agendas might make you mean something else to them. And that love is not something you can show with words, never just with words!  But I have people around me that show with their acts that they care and love them, so I am blessed. 

I have learned that closure is important, that relationships change and we adapt and enjoy the new state of life every time. That being healthy is probably the most important asset - and sometimes physical illness is purely an outcome of a bad state of mind. 

What did I achieve this year? Lots and nothing. But with the new year I will work towards some closures: some practical and some mental. Hopefully I will be done with most of them before easter and then the big journey will start. 

Enjoy!

6 σχόλια:

ρίτσα είπε...

αράχνη

καλό ταξίδι εύχομαι τον καινούριο αυτό χρόνο, με εκκρεμότητες τακτοποιημένες

και χαρά, ενθουσιασμό

:)

drSpock είπε...

Τελικά το 2008 ήταν χρονιά απολογισμού και αλλαγής στάσης ζωής για πολλούς. Χαρούμενο 2009 και τα καλύτερα έπονται! Για όλους μας ελπίζω!

Sike είπε...

big journey ακούω... ακούγεται συναρπαστικά απόκοσμο...

all the best for the new year

Arahni είπε...

hronia polla kai kala korasides!

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Big journey huh. Sounds quite dramatic.

Arahni είπε...

passenger den ksero ti einai to big journey mou yet, mallon epanaprosdiorismos protereotiton. tha sas priso meso blog pantos :)