Σάββατο 27 Ιουνίου 2009

sober-less

Everything is kind of blair. The lights are here and there. I cannot focus on anything, I could not focus on anything today either but that is a completely different story. I had a smoke and maybe 4 or 5 tsipoura - home made ones. And I am relaxed, I am taking it easy, nothing that we can do. 

It took me a while to come back home and I am glad I was not on my own. Imagine what would have happened if I had to spend next year here. I want to leave now, but at the same time I am afraid to leave. Leaving is not as easy as I thought it would be. I have lost my identity. Here, in another country, in a third one, loved ones all over this world. 

A friend of mine told me tonight that I am loosing it, he can sense that. He is right, but the question is why. I have to start writing those scenarios. Maybe they can explain how I feel.

Tommorow will try to be more focused, and sober of course.


6 σχόλια:

The Passenger είπε...

I need more to go with if I'm to imagine it

Arahni είπε...

Imagine what? How it would be or how it is?

The Passenger είπε...

Whichever you prefer

Diasporos είπε...

Hang in there find your center. All transitions are disorienting.

ρίτσα είπε...

tsipoura?

έφααες 4-5 τσιππούρες τζιαι επειράξαν σε;)

Unknown είπε...

Passenger I think I better stop thinking at this point.

Diaspore I know, I have being going through transitions for the last 4 years, changing countries, changing cultural approach, friends, houses. I like the way you put it: find my center

Ρίτσα: μακάρι να έτρωα τσιπούρες τζαι να με επηράζαν. Θα ήταν καλύτερα το στομάχι μου. Άρεσεν μου πολλά το κόμμεντ σου :)