Πέμπτη 24 Δεκεμβρίου 2009

getting out of your own mess

I find it very frustrating to watch people around me unable to help themselves get out of their own mess. People should be stronger. Human communication should be simple. No hidden messages, no false hopes, no pretending. But then this is real life, this is the game, and you should be able to keep your player alive and in a good state. I hope you would.

My own mess is still haunting me, hopefully not for long.

2 σχόλια:

The Passenger είπε...

What a peculiar feeling.

Why would you feel frustrated? I mean, what is your connection with these people? Frustration is a form of anger. What is so strong between you and them that it causes you to be angry?

Arahni είπε...

Maybe because these people are my friends. I am angry at how vulnerable they let themselves be.