Κυριακή 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

Twists of life

It is funny how you cannot hide from anyone in this country! You lie about having a family gathering and then show up at a coffee place. And you expect people not to see you? Hm...... Next time just say you would rather do something less boring.

....................................

You know that you are with teenagers when they spend a considerable amount of time exchanging songs for ringtones.

...................................

I am really tired of fucked up people claiming part of my time and energy. One fucked up person in my life is more than enough - that's me.

...................................

Can't let summer go, not yet.

4 σχόλια:

Sike είπε...

nice... όι το ότι you cant let summer go, τα άλλα. Ούτε το τρίτο, τα άλλα.

The Passenger είπε...

Cyprus encourages honesty because of its small size.

Isn't this brilliant?

:)

Arahni είπε...

@ sike: προτιμώ το 4 παρά το 1. αλλά την κίνηση δεν την προτιμώ καθόλου

@ The Passenger: hm...I would say it encourages creativity (where to hide, what kind of new lie to say) but in the case of this lad he needs more work :)

The Passenger είπε...

Heh,

Σκέφτου να γίνει μια μεγάλη συνάντηση bloggers τζιαι να λαλεί ο ένας του άλλου

"I'm fucked up"

"No, I'm fucked up"

"Uh-uh. I'm fucked up"

etc etc