Τετάρτη 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

Wake me up when September ends

A ton of things to do and not enough time. Trying to balance social life and other activities and stay awake. Everything seems pointless and boring. Endlessly pointless. People seem boring but are not, it is just me being bored. New faces, new souls in my life but I don't have the spirit to be. Wake me up soon....as my memory rests but never forgets.


4 σχόλια:

κουνούπι είπε...

Επέρασα κι εγώ τη φάση και ξέρω ότι είναι πολλά άσχημο αυτό που περιγράφεις. Εγώ "εθεραπεύτηκα" αφού απέκτησα γάτα. Ελπίζω να βρείς κι εσύ μια λύση.

Καλή σου μέρα

νηφάλια είπε...

when im bored i buy new music. not download. listen to sth new,do sth new and ull feel much better. and watch the images around you carefully.you'll always find sth to make you smile.

The Passenger είπε...

Now there's a can of worms

Πεζούνι είπε...

When I'm sad...
I just pretend I'm not and everything turns out A O K!

;)